Inspired by the heroine from Bulgakov’s timeless novel, our mesmerising Margarita organic cotton scarf promises to be the most versatile accessory in your closet.
Created from thousands of distinctive margarite flowers and tiny red heart-shaped petals, the bold and intricate pattern is printed on an elegant, gold-inspired background.
This beautiful scarf is also a perfect ready-to-wear accessory for your favourite loved one, and it comes in an charming paper-wrapped gift box.
- square size 95x95cm
- limited edition: only 10 copies available
- 100% organic cotton GOTS-certified (The Global Organic Textile Standard)
- machine-stitched hem on all four sides
- printed in the EU using water-based inks
- paper-wrapped gift box
- handwash at 40° to keep your chosen scarf soft, and to maintain its colours
At The Pattern Tales, we believe in combating climate change at grassroots level, starting with our organic cotton scarves.
For this reasons:
- the organic cotton used for our scarves is cultivated without the use of genetically engineered seeds, pesticides, or synthetic fertilisers.
all our organic cotton scarves are lightweight, pure, soft, and completely natural
- each scarf is delicate to the touch, perfect for every season, and ideal for sensitive skin types.