Welcome to The Pattern Tales.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on The Pattern Tales web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on The Pattern Tales web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
Revisions & ErrataThe materials appearing on The Pattern Tales web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. The Pattern Tales does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. The Pattern Tales may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. The Pattern Tales does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
LinksThe Pattern Tales has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by The Pattern Tales of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
Governing LawAny claim relating to The Pattern Tales web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Italy without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
The Pattern Tales is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. We work to keep our policies in line with the latest legislation. (GDPR)
What information do we collect?We do not collect personal information from our users, unless that information is necessary. When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, we may collect the following information:
- Information submitted in forms i.e. name, email address, mailing address, contact number.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of correspondence.
- Details of transactions through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, resources accessed, behaviours and patterns or otherwise.
You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience onsite (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you) •To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To process transactions and deliver your goods
- To contact you periodically via our newsletter or by email, if you asked so.
If you have given us the consent to do so, we may contact you by telephone, email, SMS and post notifying you of products or special offers that may be on interest to you.
The data you provide will be used for the purpose stated at the time of collection i.e. for the fulfilment of your order should you need to be contacted with regards to an unforeseen issue or for newsletters if you have chosen to receive these when you placed your order or signed up via the form on our website.
In all of our communication to you we will offer you the option to opt-in or opt-out.
In the event that you do not wish to be contacted for such purposes, please ensure that you do not tick the appropriate box as you go through the registration or checkout process. You may unsubscribe from our contact list at any time by logging into your account to update your marketing preferences, or click the unsubscribe link that can be found in the footer or any of our marketing emails.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your personal data, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption.
We follow all the requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards, however no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure.
Where you have a password, which enables you to use our services, you are responsible for keeping this password complex, secure, and confidential. If you would like to update or change your password, you may select the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page. You will be sent an email that allows you to reset your password.
No cookies are used to transmit personal information, nor are so-called persistent cookies or user tracking systems implemented. We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
The Pattern Tales may retain customer personal data for periods of time for legal, audit and compliance purposes and to the extent required by Applicable Laws, for such period as required by Applicable laws. The Pattern Tales shall ensure the confidentiality of all such customer personal data is only retained and processed as necessary for the purpose specified (legal, audit or compliance).
This store uses PayPal (www.paypal.com) for payments, and PayPal automatically encrypts your confidential information in transit from your computer to ours using the Secure Sockets Layer protocol (SSL) with an encryption key length of 128-bits. You can read more about PayPal security here: https://www.paypal.com/uk/webapps/mpp/paypal-safety-and-security